…zur deutschen Version „Das Manifest zur Brechung der Zinsknechtschaft des Geldes„
With explanations provided by Gottfried Feder, Dipl. Engineer
The Manifesto for the Abolition of Enslavement to Interest on Money
- What is Mammonism?
- What is the cure for Mammonism?
- The nine points of the Manifesto.
Implementation and Rationale
- Because of failed promises of the German Revolution of 1918 the people are tending more and more toward Bolshevism.
- The German folk are sick with Mammonism.
- Mammonism derives its power from interest on loans.
- The way to cure Mammonism is by abolishing interest on loans, especially war-bonds.
- The vast majority of Germans holding war-bonds really lose money because of them, because they have to pay taxes to cover the interest payments; only the largest holders of war-bonds have a net profit from them.
- Germany’s real wealth consists not in any material assets but in the productivity of the German people.
- If the obligation to pay interest on public debt were ended, the…
Ursprünglichen Post anzeigen 21.739 weitere Wörter