Listen to Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn Yeager
Carolyn does a little more investigation into the pros and cons of the Protocols and finds some interesting things she never knew before. One is that there is quite an overlap between Protocols-belief and Holocaust-denial … and vice versa.
That and more, plus your phone calls in the 2nd hour.
Image: Booklet by Frederick Soddy, British Nobel prize-winning chemist (1921) and one of the fathers of nuclear fission, in which he quotes from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion on economic ideas, five years after its so-called exposure as a forgery. His co-author was Walter Crick, uncle of Francis Crick of DNA-fame.
See you then,
Newsletter: Carolyn Yeager
* * * * * * * *
“The strength of Jewish money is in its internationalism.” So opens this chapter describing, once again, the world chain of financial institutions TIJ calls the Jewish World Banking System. It is not the size of the individual banks that count, but their (Jewish) connections that count. The Protocols of Zion are used to explain economic and political developments in Europe and the U.S. from the 1890′s to the present (1921).
- The Jewish World Program is dependent on the false (example: Federal Reserve and other central banking systems) economic ideas it can induce governments and people to accept;
- Economic crises are caused by the withdrawal of money from circulation, which creates ‘panics’ from which ‘insiders’ profit;
- The United States, commonly referred to as the richest country in the world, is in debt and borrowing;
- The Protocols also describe how the Jewish world power plans to run things “when the time comes”;
- The Jews are economists: Says Protocol VIII: “We will surround our government with a whole world of economists. It is for this reason that the science of economics is the chief subject of instruction taught by the Jews”.
Note: We are using the Noontide Press publication of The International Jew — The World’s Foremost Problem which can be found online here as a pdf file.